Quality Management System is the most important thing for the company’s continual improvement Each & Every Organization small, medium or large is striving to implement the ISO 9001:2015 as this standard provides tools & guidance to the company to improve the quality of their products & services to meet their customer needs & requirement satisfactory manner.
Revision in ISO 9001:2015
Recently the ISO 9001:2008 is upgraded into ISO 9001:2015, it has a new approach to documents & records & also designed in such a beautiful manner to respond to the latest trends and be compatible with other management systems such as ISO 14001.
ISO 9001: 2015 Certification process.
1. Execute a Gap Analysis
- · Schedule the Gap Analysis
- · Conducting an ISO 9001 Gap Analysis
- · Gap Analysis Report
- · Buy Gap Analysis Checklist
2. Organize a Project Plan
- · ISO 9001 Step-by-Step Workbook
- · The Team Approach
- · Steering Team
- · Task Teams
Train Employees on ISO 9001
- · Management Overview
- · Employee Awareness
- · Keeping them informed
4. Documentation Your System /
- · How Much Documentation Do You Need?
- · Importance of Document Control
- · ISO 9001 QMS Templates
5. Implement the ISO QMS in Your
- · Training on New Procedures
- · Training of Internal Auditors
6. Audit Your Quality Management
- · Train Internal Auditors
- · Conduct Internal Audits
- · Corrective/Preventive Action
7. ISO 9001:2008 Registration Audit
- · Select AQC ISO Registrar
AQC ISO Certification servicesprovider in India and Worldwide, Since 2002 we are successfully driving our isocertification bodies in India and worldwide with thousands of iso certified clients.
Post a Comment